The focus of this event is to Expand the Conversation: on disability awareness, the arts, and community services. It’s free and open to the public, and light refreshments will be served.
Location: Lenoir Rhyne University at the Chamber of Commerce
Everyone is welcome! Families with their children, individuals with disabilities, teachers, students, service provider staff, and all community members are warmly invited to an entertaining and educational evening!
Performances and Presentations, plus much more:
- Storytelling: Narrative of Late Deafness, by Laura Hope‐Gill
- Expressive arts: Puppets, poetry reading, theater performance
- Films: Shorts and a documentary on inclusive theater
- Artists with a disability exhibiting their work
- Service providers sharing information on their programs
All events are on the 3rd floor of the Visitors Center, which is fully accessible.
A sign‐language interpreter will be available.
For more info, or to apply for a service‐provider table
Lenoir‐Rhyne University Center for Graduate Studies
36 Montford Ave., 3rd Floor, Asheville, NC 28801