DEADLINE EXTENDED TO WEDNESDAY, MARCH 2. Position Closed, thanks for all your responses!
There are many amazing, community-minded businesses in Asheville. The Hands of Sean Perry Co. is one of them. When they came to me looking for assistance with outreach and marketing, I wanted to help, but knew that I didn’t have the time available to do so.
We continued talking, realized we really want to work together, and came up with a new idea to help The Hands of Sean Perry Co. develop and implement their outreach plan, and allow Pollinate Collaborations to assist by supporting a part-time position for an Assistant Pollinator! Here’s the job description. If you know anyone who fits the bill, please have them apply. We are really seeking someone who already has some of these skills. Let’s make some honey.
Job Description: Outreach Team Member
Community-based businesses seek Outreach Team Member for 4-6 hours/week beginning in March. Pay range $13-15/hour. Potential for increased hours is possible.
In addition to the skills below, please be community minded and organized; set and meet deadlines; have the ability to multi-task, be team-oriented and easy to get along with, and always strive for improvement. The position requires proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Social Media/Marketing tools, some basic design experience/intuition a plus. You will collaborate with Sean Perry and Susanne Hackett of Pollinate Collaborations in this position.
- Collaborate to produce annual marketing plan and cost budget estimating for implementation.
- Serve as contact person for all of company marketing efforts.
- Facilitate overall marketing efforts for company.
- Work creatively to increase company brand awareness and number of qualified leads that are coming in.
- Develop routines and regular posts to social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter.
- Produce company one page newsletter.
- Facilitate website changes with web designer.
- Write and submit press releases.
- Produce site and crew photography. Maintain/organize company photography.
- Maintain supplies for and produce client packets.
- At completion of projects, write description of projects as discussed with Sean Perry to enable client reference updates.
- Submit for potential awards as discussed with Sean Perry.
Please send cover letter, resume, relevant writing sample, and contact information for 1-3 professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, February 28 at 5 p.m. No calls please. Any interviews will likely take place on Wednesday, March 9. Position will start in March.
Read Full Post »